Garlic Shrimp & Cheese Grits

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Looks good. I would have to at least double the shrimp count...JJ

That is hands down one of my most favorite meals.

You just can't beat shrimp & grits!

Yours look fantastic!

Point!

Al

That is hands down one of my most favorite meals.

You just can't beat shrimp & grits!

Yours look fantastic!

Point!

Al
Al Thanks I wanted to smoke them,but I am redoing my floors putting down Pergo laminated Thanks for the points 

Richie

Looks just plain delish Richie. I love shrimp any way you cook them or raw if they're fresh caught. And grits rank right up there with spuds.

POINTS for making me drool.

Gary
Gary Thanks We like the Cheese Grits,plain just don't cut it.I was hoping to smoke the Shrimp but working on redoing the floors at home.Thanks for the point I appreciate it

Richie

1 more room to go 

What didn't you like about them? I like them cheesy and a little spicy.
We used to have a restaurant around here called old country buffet, they made really good shrimp and grits. Unfortunately the people that live around here don't have taste buds, the place closed. [emoji]9785[/emoji]️️
Randy,

What didn't you like about them? I like them cheesy and a little spicy.
We used to have a restaurant around here called old country buffet, they made really good shrimp and grits. Unfortunately the people that live around here don't have taste buds, the place closed. [emoji]9785[/emoji]️️
Randy,
I should have said I did not like the plain grits,the cheese grits are great.

Richie

Hey Richie!
We are on a Route 66 vacation trip right now and are in shrimp and grits country Oklahoma heading for Texas if we find some good ones I'll let you know.

Randy,
Randy that sounds great! If you can find a place that does the shrimp on a plank,it is good The cheese grits with a poached egg goes well with them ( Brunch) 

Have fun 

Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky