Garden is still producing

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoked

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Dec 14, 2006
Everett Washington
Well it's starting to get colder at night now, but the little garden is still producing, thought I'd post several pic's....
ad818d77_vbattach14873.jpg

240ecc09_vbattach14871.jpg

d8f2f473_vbattach14872.jpg

cd1c0c76_vbattach14870.jpg

4fbedc0f_vbattach14869.jpg

and a few more pic's.....this is the start of the rhubarb section along with a small harvest and some of the pickles that have been made and one while they were in the waterbath process....gotta make some more today....
ab401ad0_vbattach14877.jpg

c8d5b666_vbattach14876.jpg

bbf8732c_vbattach14875.jpg

8fae9238_vbattach14874.jpg

Great lookin stuff Smoked , wish I had the time to tend a garden and a little longer growing season wouldn;t hurt either ....your garden turned out great ,nice relaxing looking place
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

We've been lightly frosted already here and most stuff is shriveled and dry. With that fence setup behind your garden you might be able to toss a plastic drop cloth over it at night and keep her going for a lot longer Smoked! That's a nice setup for an almost hot house.

Decent looking pickles. Nice seeing someone else putting pickles up already sliced.

If weather cooperates and things are normal, we've got about 4 weeks before first frost might hit.

Bill I envy you and any one else here that has the space to have a garden. Those pictures of you veggies look sooooooo good.

I've given alot of thought to doing that because of the fence......after all still waiting for peppers to ripe to red on the plants!!!!
biggrin.gif

and with that thought, did up 5 quarts of your fresh pack dills today.....here they are just out of the water bath....
dd62ea6d_vbattach14882.jpg

Smoked, the garden looks great! Ours is about finished now, just some tomatoes still hanging in there.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky