Game Night Baby Backs!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mike5051

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Feb 7, 2015
New Orleans LA
I couldn't decide what to smoke for the LSU game, so I just headed for the grocery looking for Divine intervention.  Baby back ribs, buy 1 get 1 free!  I got two slabs 3.9lbs each for $16.00.  
2thumbs.gif

I'm Jeff's rubbing one slab with no wrap...
The other slab is SPOG 2-2-1 with sauce at the end.  No heat at all for my lady!  

Stay tuned! 

Mike

I was hoping you got a rotisserie! I'll still watch,who's the new coach gonna be?

Oh, I'll be watching!
banana_smiley.gif

I was hoping you got a rotisserie! I'll still watch,who's the new coach gonna be?
Damn b-one....the rotisserie is on my Christmas list!  It won't be a good scene if I buy it before she can!  
wife.gif
  If coach O beats Alabama, he's golden.  Lots of folks think he's in already.

Mike

Last edited:
I just pulled the SPOG slab off after 2 hrs,

Added honey, brown sugar, and apple juice and wrapped it up.  Back on for 2 more hours.

Mike

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky