fw pics of my first 2 smokes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ldrus

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 16, 2007
Westville, Indiana
this is just a few pics of the 2 smokes i have done first pic is the butt i done that on July 4th the other is the ribs and pork steaks like i mentioned in my first post steaks look WAY better then they tasted to smokie!!!

Hey lkrus, thanx for sharing the Q-view! Nice bark on that butt! Ribs and steaks look great, too bad the steaks were too smokey for ya'. It is a learning process to get to the thin blue smoke... just hang around, you'll be there in no time!

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Hey Larry those butts, ribs and chops look great. I think you'll be just find if you use less wood and invite me over for dinner!
icon_wink.gif

I have trouble getting my ribs to expose that much bone, is there something I need to do different? I normally only get about a 1/4 of an inch of bone showing if im lucky, and they seem to still have too much fat close to the bone. Any help would be great.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky