Funny Fake Teeth

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tjohnson

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Insider
Dec 29, 2009
Savage, MN
Kids got some funny fake teeth suckers, so we put one in the dogs mouth and the other in my youngest son's mouth

My oldest son would rather share his sucker with the dog than his brother!

fb286019_DSC07869.jpg

what a hoot-dogs sure let us do all sorts of things to them for our humor.

Man if that wax still taste like it did when I was a kid that was some good stuff...Dog looks funny...Must be a good dog !!! Nice looking young man you have there Todd...

That is way too funny Todd. I remember those teeth 

These were not wax, but I remember that taste too

Remember the little wax bottles filled with juice?

How about the "Bang Bangs" that we used to put in the ends of my Mother's cigarettes!

TJ

Oh Yeah I remember the the littlte wax bottles filled with juice! But putting the bang bangs in Moms cigarettes would have resulted in a severe beating.........From my Dad. He had no sense of humor.

Yes Todd I remember those also..Used to put them in my Grampaws cigs... He could not run...Those wax ones were great...

These were not wax, but I remember that taste too

Remember the little wax bottles filled with juice?

How about the "Bang Bangs" that we used to put in the ends of my Mother's cigarettes!

TJ
Yep remember those, mom never smoked so I used to sabotage my friends cigarettes.

71f3d537_CandyFailsWaxJuiceBottles.jpg

do you guys remember the little tin they came in

te-loads-tin-w-contents-gag-practical-joke10528277.jpg

471667be_cigarette_loads2.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky