Funny but Sad. But definitly eligible for the Darwin awards.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

domn8_ion

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Man in Missiouri charge for possible murder of his wife. Apparently was installing a new sattelite(sp?) and wanted to run it through the roof. He took a hand gun with him and fired 2 rounds down to run the cables. Apperently killing his wife.
Again, you have to laugh at his stupidity, but I'm still sorry for her family and thier loss. Just doesn't seem fair for them.

What a dummy! I stood inside and shot out through the roof! All I killed was a pidgeon.

Darwins are reserved for folks who remove THEMSELVES from the gene pool. This guy just need to turn the gun around and he's got a vote from me.

LOL...then there'd be ALOT more awards. You only get one shot at a Darwin. Unless you are so inept as to fail. The DO have an honorable mention category for those fools tho.

No mention of what type load he used?
icon_twisted.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky