Frosty reportin' in . . . .

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

frosty

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Oct 25, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
I've cooked, catered, volunteered, and done fundraising for years. 

After being unhappy with most of my toys in the past, I finally purchased a Klose Smoker a while back. 

I am enjoying all the information, and the huge amount of information and resources available. 

Everyone is super helpful, and willing to pass on their knowledge without an attitude or ego.

What a gift to give others.  I know I will learn much, and be benefitted greatly by the experience.

Thanks to each of you for your gift, I hope I can meet the standard. 

welcome1.gif
     Glad to have you with us!

Welcome Frosty!!!!

Always good to have another Texan jump in here!!

We got a mess of great Smokin' Texans!!

Bear

Welcome Frosty, kick your shoes off and stay a spell, We call each other an extended Family here
biggrin.gif
, so you have to go get your own beer if you run out...LOL

Have a good time and send lots of pics of your stuff . (I want to see your Klose, is it a BYC? )

I wanted a Klose , but couldn't afford the Cadillac , so I went for the knock-off :

3f14bab3_Betty003.jpg

Hope you like it here and ..........

Welcome to SMF Frosty. Glad to have ya with us.

These folks here are great and there is a vast knowledge of information.

I read almost everything I can, then read alot of it again. (I forget alot). lol

Happy Smokin'

Mike

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky