From Recipe to Reality

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

homebrew & bbq

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sep 21, 2007
NE Nebraska
I'm not sure where to put this so please move it if this is the wrong place.

I just heard an ad on the radio for this workshop. It is called "From Recipe to Reality" and it is put on by the Food Entrepreneur Assistance Program at the University of Nebraska in Lincoln. "Seminar topics include market research, product development, packaging, labeling, pricing, product introduction, legal and business structure issues, promotional materials and food safety."

According to their ad, it is the only program like this in the country and folks come from all over to attend.

I thought I remembered a few folks talking about starting a [font=verdana,Sans-Serif]Q[/font] business or marketing their rubs and sauces and I thought they might be interested.

Contact info for more information can be found here:
http://ianrnews.unl.edu/static/0605222.shtml

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky