from Oregon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

springer

Original poster
Apr 24, 2009
Hi all...looks like a great place to take the BBQ game to the next level. I just got a Traeger and found this place looking for a my first recipe with the new grill

Im a huge hunter and fisherman so I need tons of ideas for what to do with all the thnigs mother nature has been so gracious to provide me.

-cheers

Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. Congrats on the new smoker you have come to the right place for lots of info and some great recipes too. Have fun and happy smoking

Hey welcome from another Oregonian! Where about in our great state are you located! I am down in Medford.

Hello Springer, and welcome to the SMF family. Glad you joined us. Congrats on the new Traeger. I hear those are great rigs. You'll like it here, lots of good people who love to give helpful and friendly advice.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky