• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Friday Cook...

SecondHandSmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 30, 2018
I kinda have to agree here. We love brisket around here but with folks still leery of being in a fairly large gathering I've not had enough guests to justify cooking one. That's about to change though. Tracy picked one up yesterday from Costco that's gonna get cooked real soon. Very nice job.

Robert
I hear you, Robert.
We're in the same boat with it just being my wife and myself for the foreseeable future.
When Displaced Texan Displaced Texan posted up the brisky pic, it sure caused the craving to kick in.

Stu

Displaced Texan

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 11, 2020
Aw hell, thanks again, folks. I guess I am probably like many of you: My own biggest critic. Always trying to make it better.

🍻

Last edited:

tallbm

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 30, 2016
It looks good to me man! Congrats on nailing the brisket!

If slicing against the grain is your biggest challenge now then your in good shape on briskets lol.
Keep it up!

dls1

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jun 6, 2012
Both the ribs and the brisket look great to me. Think you have the new pit dialed in to your satisfaction?

Nice job!

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.