fresh beef

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 17, 2013
Central Pa
Got my beef from the butcher today.

We havin steak.

Seasoned with this.

Resting for a bit

Nice smoke from apple wood.

Smoked at 250 then seared.

And finished.

No plated pics. Sorry

I was lazy and only served corn with them.

Reactions: disco
If you are going to be to lazy to plate it you might as well send it to me
biggrin.gif
!

It looks tasty!

Happy smoken.

David

Hey Adam!  Too lazy for the money shot??  I agree with David!  

OH!!!!!!  Wait a minute here David!!!  He now has that " Super Moderator" title!  WELL THERE YOU GO!!!!

Just teasin Adam!  Some REALLY fine looking steak!  Wish I was invited for dinner.  That " super moderator" title is well deserved!  You have earned it!  GLAD YOU FINELY GOT IT.  VERY fine job!  Keep up the good work and Keep Smokin!

Danny

Thanks Danny.

I had a rough day on the farm. Cold weather set in and we wasnt ready for it.

Plus getting my cured venison ready. I had enough picture taking for the evening.

Hey Adam!  Too lazy for the money shot??  I agree with David!  

OH!!!!!!  Wait a minute here David!!!  He now has that " Super Moderator" title!  WELL THERE YOU GO!!!!

Just teasin Adam!  Some REALLY fine looking steak!  Wish I was invited for dinner.  That " super moderator" title is well deserved!  You have earned it!  GLAD YOU FINELY GOT IT.  VERY fine job!  Keep up the good work and Keep Smokin!

Danny
Danny

He may be doing good as a Moderator but 
wtf1.gif
 I am here for my smoking fix!

Happy smoken.

David

Danny
 He may be doing good as a Moderator but :wtf1:  I am here for my smoking fix!
Happy smoken.
David

I have venison and chops smoking this weekend David. Stay tuned

HEY!  Rough day on the farm or ranch I understand from my younger days but then add in the weather in Pa... NO THANK YOU!  South Tx. winter is cold enough for me!  The winter where you are; I'd just have to have someone shoot me.  Winter is starting to set in here in England and I am starting to freeze ....  Important parts of my body off!!!!  
icon_biggrin.gif
  I ABSOLUTELY HATE COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep Smokin! and helping folks, you are doing a fine job!

Danny

Looks great Adam, I love steak ! But I'am out & not getting our 1/2 beef for bout a month..... So gonna have to :drool over your steak threads ! :biggrin:

Great looking meal!

And the satisfaction of knowing you grew the beef!

Nothing wrong with corn in my house?

Good luck and good smoking.

Looks great Adam, I love steak ! But I'am out & not getting our 1/2 beef for bout a month..... So gonna have to
drool.gif
over your steak threads !
biggrin.gif
I will keep posting steaks for ya then.   
icon14.gif

Nice lookin steaks C-man! Why waste alot of time on all those sides if you have plenty of steak? I am thinking just a piece a bread to mope up those juices!

Looks great!
Knew I forgot something,   BREAD

Great looking meal!

And the satisfaction of knowing you grew the beef!

Nothing wrong with corn in my house?

Good luck and good smoking.
Thanks.

Growing my own beef means we know what it was feed.  

Its OK, if no company is at the table, its OK to pick up and lick the plate! Those steaks look killer man! Not sure if it is that great meat or the chef, but the combination seems to be working!
Has to be the meat.

Nice looking RS!

I have a couple of steers that need to go... My kids won't let me off them! "We love Charlie Brown and Shiloh!" DON'T let your kids give your cattle names!!! I keep telling them that they aren't suppose to die of old age...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky