French toast experiement

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wanna-be-smoker

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Mar 13, 2013
VT
Beautiful morning for some French toast made with peppermint mocha creamer instead of milk.

Then some yummy spices on top. And of course its cold and windy so anybody wanna go sailing ?? if so bring your cold weather gear also lol

b1.jpg b2.jpg b3.jpg b4.jpg b5.jpg b6.jpg b7.jpg b8.jpg b9.jpg

Oh my!
We love French toast around here, but we only make it for special occasions.
Judy, my wife makes Challah bread & we slice it the day before & leave it on the counter all night.
Then in the morning we just pig out on the French toast!
Yours looks delicious, so maybe we will make some for Memorial day breakfast!
Al

stuff it with cheese cake cream cheese. you know slice of bread, layer of cheese cake, slice of bread. big hit round my parts. my teenage girls can eat a loaf in one sitting!!!

Oh my!
We love French toast around here, but we only make it for special occasions.
Judy, my wife makes Challah bread & we slice it the day before & leave it on the counter all night.
Then in the morning we just pig out on the French toast!
Yours looks delicious, so maybe we will make some for Memorial day breakfast!
Al
Challah is the ultimate French toast. I like it cut it thick, ~1 in thick.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky