Freezer Clean Out Smoke w pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Damn john all of that looks delicious....... disappointed there isn't a beer in any of those pics

By God slap my ass and call me Susan you are right Jake! The beers must have been camera shy that day. Don't worry a couple or 12 were had in the smoking process. Thanks man!

Reactions: TNJAKE
No plated pics needed. I'd be eating right off the platter! just going at it cave man style.
Jim

Thanks Jim! If it was just the wife and I we probably would have tapped that cave man style but try to have a little manners around the kids and relatives lol

Reactions: JLeonard
a full smoker is a happy smoker, fantastic John, i wouldn't know where to start yeah i would i'll take a beef rib to start!

Thanks Jim. The beef ribs have been starting at me every time I opened the freezer for awhile begging for some smoke. I finally had to give in.

Holy crap John! Cleaning out freezers has never looked (or tasted) that great!

Thank you for the kind words! Grab you a chest freezer man its well worth it! Here's how you break it to her. Grab a box of wine and a fresh bear skin rug, set the mood right, and then whisper in her ear "I got a chest freezer baby". She will be so thrilled about the box wine and bear skin rug she will forget all about the freezer.

Reactions: TNJAKE
John you killed it!! Let me know the next time you clean your freezer. Color on the pork ribs is gorgeous, bark on the brisket is money and short ribs are looking very tasty. ABT’s I’ll gobble all day.

Thank you Jeff! Nothing on par to the stuff you put out but pretty tasty. Hell I cant even remember to get a plated shot :emoji_laughing:

Damn John some great looking food and worthy of the meat sweats!

Next time you clean out the freezer, I’ll come by and fill up the beer fridge or some of that!

Thanks Joe! Meat sweats for sure man after eating all that I felt like Fat Bastard in Austin Powers getting all moist.

Looking real good there John! Must have a big freezer...my wife shot down a chest freezer last time I wanted one... Maybe next time she travels without me I can sneak one in the basement. bahaha that would go over well.

Thanks Dave! You gotta play the covid card and tell the wife you are only thinking of the family needing more freezer space at a time like this :emoji_laughing:

We usually hate chests because stuff is so hard to rotate and access , but I got a small one on sale <$200 last week ... it holds the bulky stuff that is easier to find (ribs, butts, turkeys, etc), and has made it SOOOO much easier to organize and access the small/frequent things in our two refrigerator freezer sections. That met with SWMBO approval, as long as she doesn’t have to root around in the chest freezer.

I just noticed I got you confused with a different person and noted a reply to getting a chest freezer and trying to convince your wife lol sorry about that man. $200 is a great deal! I don't have a dedicated chest freezer just the inside fridge freezer, then the spare fridge freezer in the garage, and of course the beer fridge freezer in the garage as well.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky