FREE WILD CHERRY WOOD IN ST LOUIS!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokeydrewsky

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 2, 2010
Saint Louis, Missouri
If you have a chainsaw, check out this ad for free wild cherry in St. Louis:

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/zip/1826667693.html

I just called Scott from the posting, and he said there is a bunch left. About 12" diameter, and ranging from 4' to 12' sections. It's free, just call him and go grab it.

PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif
If I had a chainsaw, I'd be all over this... but since I don't, I'll have to impose a small finder's fee in the form of fresh-cut cherry wood j/k
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

If you have a chainsaw, check out this ad for free wild cherry in St. Louis:

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/zip/1826667693.html

I just called Scott from the posting, and he said there is a bunch left. About 12" diameter, and ranging from 4' to 12' sections. It's free, just call him and go grab it.

PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif
If I had a chainsaw, I'd be all over this... but since I don't, I'll have to impose a small finder's fee in the form of fresh-cut cherry wood j/k
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif
Thats a heck of a deal you could always check into renting a chainsaw and get some of that wood most of the rental stores around here rent them maybe they do there too

Thats a heck of a deal you could always check into renting a chainsaw and get some of that wood most of the rental stores around here rent them maybe they do there too
Hey that's not a bad idea. I haven't even thought of that. Maybe I'll look into it if there's any left. I have a feeling it won't last long around here.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky