Free To Good Home Raffle: Brand New Slow Cooker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tx smoker

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Apr 14, 2013
Lago Vista, Texas
We have a brand new Hamilton Beach programmable 5 quart slow cooker that we have no use for. It was bought as a Christmas present for our niece only to find out she already had one. By the time we found out, it was past the return period. This is still in the box and has never even been opened. I've tossed several things out here in this manner and it was always first to respond got the item. Recently though there have been a couple of raffles and I kinda like that idea so that's what I am gonna do this time. Please reply to this thread and mention that you would like to have it. I'll write your name on a piece of paper and put it in the hat. It will be a random drawing of course and I'll pull the name a week from today: 12:00 Texas Standard Time next Sunday and announce the winner. I will then send the winner a PM to get their name and mailing address.

Here is the unit...well the box anyway but the slow cooker is in the box :emoji_laughing:
002.jpg

Best of luck to all interested parties,
Robert

Last edited:
We have a brand new Hamilton Beach programmable 5 quart slow cooker that we have no use for. It was bought as a Christmas present for our niece only to find out she already had one. By the time we found out, it was past the return period. This is still in the box and has never even been opened. I've tossed several things out here in this manner and it was always first to respond got the item. Recently though there have been a couple of raffles and I kinda like that idea so that's what I am gonna do this time. Please reply to this thread, I'll write your name on a piece of paper and put it in the hat. It will be a random drawing of course and I'll pull the name a week from today: 12:00 Texas Standard Time next Sunday and announce the winner. I will then send the winner a PM to get their name and mailing address.

Here is the unit...well the box anyway but the slow cooker is in the box :emoji_laughing:
View attachment 428047

Robert
very nice of you to do this. I hope someone who needs it wins. Thank You!

So would you like me to put your name in the hat? I was pretty cryptic in how to respond so I just edited the thread but don't want to miss you.

Robert

My wifes slow cooker is about on its last leg. She'd love this. I'll have a go in the hat. Thanks robert

very generous Robert, I don't need it though. another great give away by a smf member. people like you and so many others are what make this a great forum to belong to.

Very kind of you to do this Robert. We have several and they are a great way to reheat Q as well as setting up a buffet for a get together. They get a lot of use around our home.

This is a mighty nice gesture... Thanks for doing this... You can throw my name in the hat... ours is an old analog one.. would be nice to upgrade ...

Put my name in the hat!! My cooker recently stopped working and we are in need of a new one! We used it frequently for dinner to be ready when getting home late from the kids sports. Thanks for the opportunity!!
1578870500767.png

Just purchased a vacation place on a lake and could sure use this cooker there instead of hauling one back and forth. Please put my name in the hat. Very nice of you to offer this. SMF is such a great place.

We have a brand new Hamilton Beach programmable 5 quart slow cooker that we have no use for. It was bought as a Christmas present for our niece only to find out she already had one. By the time we found out, it was past the return period. This is still in the box and has never even been opened. I've tossed several things out here in this manner and it was always first to respond got the item. Recently though there have been a couple of raffles and I kinda like that idea so that's what I am gonna do this time. Please reply to this thread and mention that you would like to have it. I'll write your name on a piece of paper and put it in the hat. It will be a random drawing of course and I'll pull the name a week from today: 12:00 Texas Standard Time next Sunday and announce the winner. I will then send the winner a PM to get their name and mailing address.

View attachment 428047

Robert

Thanks for this great offer. I could use a few points with the Mrs. I’m all in. Thanks again.

Nice idea Robert hope someone replies that can use it. We have one and it is a very nice unit.

Warren

Thanks Warren. It appears that the folks here in SMF tend to be pretty generous when they have been blessed with an upgraded unit.

Robert

Hey, if you Raffle off a Piedmontese Rib Roast, send me a PM.

Sorry Jimmy. I just don't seem to have any extras laying around. At what those puppies cost, I'm not likely to be giving them away any time soon. After the one I did at Christmas and Tracy saying I need to keep two on hand, then seeing the CC bill after I ordered them, she did a double-take :emoji_anguished:

Robert

Reactions: chef jimmyj
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky