Free Time in Carolina

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rocfish13

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 9, 2020
North Carolina
Happy to find a site that deals with one of my favorite things, GRILLIN! I'm a retired pipefitter and have plenty of time to catch up on my favorite pass times. Been getting into alot of new things to try. Besides the things I've been doing all my life(fishing, hunting) I've been trying a few new things. Been making wine and cheese for a few years. Recently been trying my hand at sausage making and charcuterie. Actually, found this site when I was looking for advice about making dried country sausage. Hope to get to know some of you, and pick up some tips about cooking on the grill.

Welcome from Ohio! You came to the right place. We're all glad to have you. I'm sure you'll find answers to many questions on your quest to making excellent sausages!

Welcome from Iowa! Glad you joined and looking forward to you sharing your knowledge on cheese making

Ryan

Welcome to SMF and congratulations on the much earned free time

Happy to find a site that deals with one of my favorite things, GRILLIN! I'm a retired pipefitter and have plenty of time to catch up on my favorite pass times. Been getting into alot of new things to try. Besides the things I've been doing all my life(fishing, hunting) I've been trying a few new things. Been making wine and cheese for a few years. Recently been trying my hand at sausage making and charcuterie. Actually, found this site when I was looking for advice about making dried country sausage. Hope to get to know some of you, and pick up some tips about cooking on the grill.
Welcome from Ohio. You found the best place possible for your new hobbies.

Thanks for all the friendly welcomes! I'm sure I will really enjoy being on this forum, and can count on some really good advice. Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky