Free...Free...Free...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jiml

Original poster
Apr 26, 2009
Hello from Independence, Missouri. I've been reading these forums for awhile now. Thought I'd say hi.

My wife bought me a GESM for Fathers Day. I'm going to season it Thursday. And smoke me up something Friday.

I have about a 3 foot square stainless steel box with a piano hinged lid that I was going to make a gas smoker out of. I have two gas valves and a side burner off of a gas grill for it. Add some oven shelves and a couple pieces of aluminum angle for bracket and it'll make a good smoker.

Now that the wife bought me a smoker. I don't need to build one. So it is free to anyone who will come and get it. I'll try and get up some pictures of it as soon as I can.

PM me and let me know if anyone wants it. (It's gone....Thanks)

Hi Jim. Welcome to SMF. Glad you joined us.

You might want to hang on to the things you've gotten for your homemade smoker. You might find that, like a lot of us, you will want another smoker pretty soon.
icon_mrgreen.gif

Welcome Glad you joined, congratulations on the new smoker and keep the box. Keep all your options open. I started with a ECB and my new goal is a Lang. Dam that shipping. you never know what is around the next corner when you perfect your skill

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you aboard.

Welcome to SMF. Glad to have you here. Also wish i lived closer to get your free offer.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky