Free Cherry shavings...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

golfnut

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 7, 2007
Lewiston, ID
Just received an offer from a fellow woodworking friend that he has about 3 bushels of clean cherry woodshavings he'd be happy to offer up to a smoker. this would make a neat trade opportunity for a fellow meat smoker here.

I'd nab em in a heartbeat, but too dang far away! He's up near Rochester NY, so if anyone up there wants some goodies, let me know and I'll put you in touch!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Well hopefully someone will. I myself have 2 HUGE fruit cherry trees in the yard, so plenty of prunings for me to use.

I do quite a bit of woodworking and I currently have a dust collector full of cherry shavings from my planer and jointer. But thanks for the offer, They really do add a certain something to a good smoke.

I hope someone can take advantage of your friends generous offer.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky