Four fatties critique

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

papa chubby

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 8, 2007
Frankfort, KY
This past weekend pool party - used 1 lb. JD Maple Sausage for each.

1. Sauted mushroom/onion/garlic with a red wine reduction and rolled with parmesean cheese. Excellent - the stuff we rolled in the chub was incredible by itself.

2. Bacon, sharp cheddar and maple syrup (my kids' creation) - worst of the bunch but still tasty!

3. Cream cheese and jalapenos - very good - the cream cheese didn't get runny as I had imagined/hoped but it was dang good.

4. Granny smith apple and chunks of blue cheese. Sounds funky but may have been the best of the bunch. The tartness of the apple was a good contrast and hell...I'd eat a dog turd if it had blue cheese on it.

Those sound like they would've been awesome entries into the recent fatty throwdown that was held. The fatty with the apples in it sounds the most delicious!

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where is the Q-VIEW?????
Just givin ya hell.....But,...Remember this,....No Q-View....It didn't happen(I learned that the hard way myself)......Sounds good...wtg but,We need a VIEW......lol

I'll take 3 lbs. of # 4, and watch what you wish for...

Just a dream, just a dream...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky