Found it by mistake and I love it

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

donato

Original poster
Jul 16, 2007
My Name is Donato living in the montreal area and a bbq fanatic. My wife and I have an Italian catering company in which we work together. We also do a radio cooking show on 940montreal.com every saturday at 10:00 a.m. local time in which we talk about Italian cooking and bbq. When it comes to bbq and smoking I'm alright. Not the best but I can hold my grounds. I still need to learn a lot and I'm looking forward to sharing my problems (smoke related of course) with all of you. The catering website is damaria.ca. I invite you to go and check it out.
If anyone is in the montreal area send me an email and I will be pleased to meet you.
Have a great summer
Donato

There is a ton to learn here!! Welcome aboard and please share your knowledge also. We have a forum for large groups and catering too!

Gee, If you found us by mistake and love it...how can it be a mistake....Welcome to SMF...
icon_cool.gif

Glad to see you've found a great source for smokin' information here at the SMF. As others have said before, we do have members that are interested in catering and the likes there of. Have a good read!

Hi,

Thank-you for welcoming me, I already feel as part of a close knit family. The radio show is on the net @940montreal.com. When your in click on the listen or live button.
Donato

Welcome to SMF. Don't think of finding SMF as mistake, rather, think of it as destiny. It's like a big Italian family table-room for everybody!!

Enjoy!!

Welcome aboard Donato, glad you stumbled into our little piece of cyberspace! As Dutch said, it wasn't a mistake you got here, is was destiny.

We are SMF. Resistance is futile.

Welcome to SMF.........this is the best place on the net for all your smokin needs. ........and I really dig Italian food!!!

Glad you found us! Welcome..

Got a question though...

Do you think it would be possible to smoke a cannoli because we smoke everything around here?
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky