Forum Virgin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokininseattle

Original poster
Nov 16, 2010
Just signed on to this forum tonight.  In fact, this is the first time I've ever joined a forum at all.  So I'm not sure what I'm doing in terms of this medium, but I'm sure I'll stumble my way and eventually figure out how it works.

I'm from the town of Port Orchard.  It's a relatively small community on the Kitsap Peninsula, just west of Seattle - a ferry boat ride away.

I'm married an have 6 children.  Yes I said 6.  So our crew can throw down some smoked meat in a hurry.

I've got 3 younger kids - 8 months and two 4 year olds.  And I have 3 older kids - 15, 18 and 21.  All still living at home.  Raise the first three, then got connected with foster care and adopted 3 more.  Turns out we weren't cut out for foster care, got too attached and couldn't say good by.

I'm fairly new to smoking.  Just started less than a year ago.  I have a Bradley smoker and I love it.

I enjoy soccer, disc golf and camping.

icon_cool.gif

First off Welcome Smokin to SMF. You'll like it here for there are alot of really good folks here that would just love to help you with just about anything to do with smoking. Now there are alot of proven recipes for some amazing things here too. So if you need sign up for the E-Course it's free and it will give you the basics of smoking and some good methods to use also. So the next big thing for you to do is go out and get you something to smoke and if you happen to have any questions just post it here and we will be happy to answer them for you.

Welcome To Your New Addiction      

Yay for another PNW smoker!  Just start poking around the forum and checking out whatever sounds interesting.  You will learn a lot in a hurry, and there's always great help if you have questions.  Wait til you tell the family you can't wait to smoke a fatty, and you need to take pictures of it, too...

Last edited:
welcome to our hangout. lots of great info here, dont forget the moto when you smoke, if you dont have q-view (pics or video)

it didnt happen. so get your camera ready and shoot us up some grub

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you aboard. I just learned that November is national adoption month. I am so glad to know people whose hearts are big enough they can make a difference in other’s lives.  
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Welcome to the forum, this was the first forum I had ever signed up for as well and I have never regretted it.  There is a wealth of knowledge here that is rivaled by none, happy smoking and don't hesitate to ask questions someone here will have an answer for you.

Welcome to the SMF. I love riding through PO on may way around the OP loop. There is a PNWBA meeting this weekend in Marysville if you are interested.

Smokin in Monroe

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky