Forum Newbie Here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokestars

Fire Starter
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Apr 4, 2009
Hello Folks,

I just stumbled on this site, I am excited to start reading all the posts. I will contribute as much as I can, as I can.

I live in Natchez, Ms. But have spent the majority of my life in Louisiana.

I have been involved in the food business since 1953, and am presently working on a new food business start-up.

Presently I have no equipment, but am building a smoker out of an old upright freezer.

Here is that baby's picture :

2uf58xk.jpg

More pictures as I make it happen.

Don

Been to Natchez many times. I've got family in Mississippi (I'm originally from there)and I live in Tennessee. We would always take the Natchez parkway there because of the scenery, and we wouldn't have to fight the traffic on the insterstate.

Hello Don, and welcome to the SMF. Looks like you've got a good start on a fun project. Do keep us posted my friend.

Don welcome to SMF glad you joined us. I'll look forward to the pics of the new smoker as you get it going. Have fun and happy building

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here.

Hello Don, welcome to the fourms. Glad you found us. Your among friends. Good luck with your project and keep us posted. We like to see other people's builds.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky