• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Forum Font Size

Steve H

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
I like it too! Noticed it right away.

Brokenhandle

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 9, 2019
I was just waiting to see if anyone would notice :emoji_wink:

We have also added "post thread" buttons on the home page. Hope you guys find that more convenient as well.
Noticed about noon! Wasn't sure if my phone needed a tune up or if I had too many drinks... kinda hard to do when ya haven't started drinking yet lol!

Ryan

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Love the new fonts!
Thanks Jeff!!
Al

Wurstmeister

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 21, 2018
Thank You for increasing the font size!! That was the first thing I noticed. Now I won't have so many nose prints on my screen!🍻
John

rc4u

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 4, 2015
now u do know you can increase size of font without others. my computer can increase fonts just like my phone.. just go to settings

justplainbob

Smoke Blower
Joined Jul 16, 2014
in Windows use the control button and the plus buttons - Ctrl+ to make things bigger
or the control minus buttons - Ctrl- to make things smaller

JLeonard

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 17, 2020
I was wondering who had been messing with the settings on my computer. :emoji_laughing: I like the new fonts! I can put away my magnifiers!
JIm

rc4u

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 4, 2015
so how do some members delete one of their posts?? i cant find that option.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.