Format for Recipes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rabbithutch

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
A Couple of Things Forum Related:

1) We have the usual formatting controls (typeface, size, color, line positioning, bullet items, et al), but we don't have a format tool for setting up a card-style recipe.

Here is a screenshot example of one I use in OneNote:

I wonder if it would be possible to create a similar table formatting tool with 2 columns (with ability to add and delete rows) for listing ingredients and an area beneath for instructions on prepping and cooking?

I tried to copy and paste my OneNote recipe in this post but the column formatting was lost making ingredients listed run together.

I have never used Fandom Lifestyle; therefore cannot offer to create the format for SMF.

I'll be happy to share my OneNote layout if that will help.

2) I posted my recipe in the BEEF forum because I could not find what I thought would be an appropriate place in the RECIPES forum.

Would it be possible to add a place for chilis, soups and stews?

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky