For those with small children!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

eman

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 3, 2009
A good friends 4 y/o God son is in ICU and is on a breathing machine He seems to be getting a little better daily Please watch your kids every second. He was climbing on a dresser to get a toy, the dresser flipped and the TV and dresser landed on top of him. He is fighting like heck. God please help him.

My prayers are with you. I have a 3 year old grandson, and I worry about things like this happening. They are just so quick at that age, a few seconds is all they need to get into trouble. I am preying for a full and speedy recovery.

Best thoughts and prayes heading his way. As a parent I can tell you nothing worse than having a kid in the hospital, you just wish you could make it all better right away.

icon_cool.gif

Our Prayers go out to your friend's son there Bob.

Georgia prayers and hugs heading that way, keep us posted please! I'm a nervous wreck around my little grandchildren, the parents must be devastated.

bad things happen way too often to good people...our thoughts go out to the family....good reminder to families with youngins....strap those dressers and shelves to the wall, especially if they have a 200 lb tv sitting on top of them.  HD, target and Lowes etc sell they pretty cheap and very easy to install.

Prayers send from MT. Happened to my son, but by some grace of god he was not hurt, just scared and we had a big mess to clean up.

I just got word that the young fellow if compleatly off the breathing machine and the doctors are expecting him to have a slow but full recovery!

His family told me to thank you all for your prayers!!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky