• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

For those with small children!

eman

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
A good friends 4 y/o God son is in ICU and is on a breathing machine He seems to be getting a little better daily Please watch your kids every second. He was climbing on a dresser to get a toy, the dresser flipped and the TV and dresser landed on top of him. He is fighting like heck. God please help him.

dforbes

Meat Mopper
Joined Feb 18, 2008
My prayers are with you. I have a 3 year old grandson, and I worry about things like this happening. They are just so quick at that age, a few seconds is all they need to get into trouble. I am preying for a full and speedy recovery.

rdknb

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 23, 2010
Sending my thoughts and prayers too

jirodriguez

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2009
Best thoughts and prayes heading his way. As a parent I can tell you nothing worse than having a kid in the hospital, you just wish you could make it all better right away.

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Our Prayers go out to your friend's son there Bob.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Ill say a prayer for him Bob.

smokeydrewsky

Fire Starter
Joined Apr 2, 2010
With a 3 and a 6 year old, that scares the crap out of me. My prayers are with you and your family.

deannc

Master of the Pit
Joined Jun 13, 2010
Will definitely keep him in my thoughts and prayers.  

squirrel

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 7, 2010
Georgia prayers and hugs heading that way, keep us posted please! I'm a nervous wreck around my little grandchildren, the parents must be devastated.

ifitsdeadsmokeit

Meat Mopper
Joined Apr 9, 2010
bad things happen way too often to good people...our thoughts go out to the family....good reminder to families with youngins....strap those dressers and shelves to the wall, especially if they have a 200 lb tv sitting on top of them.  HD, target and Lowes etc sell they pretty cheap and very easy to install.

coffee_junkie

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 17, 2009
Prayers send from MT. Happened to my son, but by some grace of god he was not hurt, just scared and we had a big mess to clean up.

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
More thought & prayers coming from PA for the little guy!!!

Hang in there Buddy!

Bear

eman

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
I just got word that the young fellow if compleatly off the breathing machine and the doctors are expecting him to have a slow but full recovery!

His family told me to thank you all for your prayers!!!!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.