For our Canadian neighbors!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

richtee

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 12, 2007
N. Oakland County, MI
Happy Canada Day! Enjoy it- and SMOKE SOMETHING!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Oh Canada.....Our home and native land. You aughtta hear me sing it in my best jack daniels inspired voice Richtee!

Thanx for Molson, Labatts, Crown Royal, hockey, Rush, Max Webster, IMAX, Capt Kirk(sorry Dan), Red Green, Don Cherry, Neil Young, Tim Horton's. I can't imagine life without any of them.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

You can have Celine Dion back.

What exactly is Canada Day? We were just wondering that here at work. Funny we were talking about it as this post came in.

Nice pict Tas... Bothers me to an extent that I think ALL border states fly the Canadian Flag, and yet soon I'll need a passport to go there.

Hi all,
Haven't been around much at all lately....been super busy but haven't forgot about all my friends out here....just thought I'd drop a line and let everyone know I'm still around and have a great Canada day everyone!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky