FoodSaver V3440 $64.04 today (11/30) only

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bbqexaminer

Original poster
Nov 17, 2009
Sacramento, CA
Normally sells for $100 - $130, and this is a direct deal with free shipping but requires a coupon. I got mine in email, I'd post it if I knew how as it does not link back to the deal. If you are in the market for a vacuum sealer this deal is unbeatable.

Good news! Someone told me they didn't have a coupon and added it to the cart and the total updated to the correct amount of $64.04. Go for it!

Sure would LOVE to take a look at this deal, but you provided no link or merchant name.....

It sounds like a hoakes to me. No adress no name?????

Anyone that needs a deal today, check out Ronp's earlier post with a 66% discount. Just encase BBQExaminer doesn't get back with a link fast enough
Ronps find here;

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky