Fng

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome Dogred -

The char-boilers a very popular smoker you'll find plenty of help for using that here. If yo have any questions chime in! Do sign up for Jeff's free 5 day e-course and download his smoking guide in PDF they'll get you light years ahead of the rest of the newbies that don't have access to it yet!

Welcome to SMF! Ask lots of questions, the friendly folke here will make answer.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Well I am checking out the info on some of the pages. I hope my first atempt to smoking some chicken this evening will turn out all right.

I am using some regular brickets to start, then I added some wood chips I got at the local store (the only ones they had). The chips are Whiskey Smoker Chips. I will find out if they are any good. I am cooking some chicken breasts, boneless and skinless. I did no rub or brine soak, but added some seasoning. Hope it turns out alright.

PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Welcome to the SMF
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Welcome to the SMF, this is the place to be. Many members use the same type smoker as yourself, you'll have plenty of feedback. Signup for Jeff's 5 day ecourse, good food for thought.

Welcome to SMF.

You gotta try the bigger cuts they take time but are worth the wait. If you are afraid keep reading on the site & ask the questions here.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky