FLW Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jeffery.anderson

Original poster
Feb 12, 2009
Hello all...new to this forum as of today. You all convinced me to buy a GOSM...I just did the transaction on Walmart.com and am having it shipped to the store near me. Unfortunately I will have to wait at least a week for it to arrive.
Will probably do the 3-2-1 ribs as my first exercise.
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. Congrats on the GOSM they are great smokers don't forget to season it before you smoke anything. Have fun and happy smoking

The one I had I turned on high put chips in and ran it for about 4 hours. Thats just me. Seemed to work fine.

I washed mine out first then did the same thing but ran at 250 for 45 minutes then 350 for 45 minutes and called that good enough. Water pan full too

Hello and welcome to the SMF. You'll be pleased with that smoker, known for putting out great Q.

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your new smoker.

Welcome Jeffery! I'm new here too (just a few days) and I can tell you that you'll get all the help you could want from this forum. These guys are all great. Good luck with your new GOSM. I'm about to buy one of these myself. Let us know how your first smoke turns out

I see smoke rings in my sleep!
SeenRed

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky