Flank Steak

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

domalley782

Original poster
Jun 14, 2007
Could not find much info on flank steaks unless your making jerky so I thought I would pass this on. Put sweet rub and worchesteire sauce on 1.5 lb. Let sit in fridge for an hour and them smoked for 1.5 hours in hisckkory chips. Then turned up heat to 375 for 15 minutes to finish. After resting, I cut the meat. Nice red strip in a medium to medium rare piece of meat. Very tender and good flavor from rub and worchestaire. The smoke flavor in combination with the other flavors made for an excellant piece of meat.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
I will try this one again.

Good job Dom

I think this may be a first (that I remember anyway). I never smoked flank. Next time I see one I'll have to try it!

Thanks for posting - no picutres though huh?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky