First time smoker; long time eater.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

briancorneal

Original poster
May 27, 2012
I just got a killer deal on craigslist for a weber performer for $60 in great shape. That got me hooked on the possibilities for bbq'ing and smoking. I want to get a Weber smokey mountain, and I've been looking for used ones to no avail. Guess they're so good that no one wants to get rid of them. I'm a 30 year old Iraq vet that enjoys the outdoors and everything Archery. I'm glad that I found my way onto here. Good things to follow I'm sure!

welcome1.gif
 to SMF! Glad you found us!!! There will be plenty of good stuff to follow on and on and on.....

Thank You for your service and have a Happy Memorial Day! This day is for you!!!

Would you please do us a favor and update your location in your profile, iy helps everyone to know where you're at when they offer advice, Thanks!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky