First time reverse flow smoker build

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

shawdawg74

Original poster
Aug 26, 2015
South East
Hello everyone I am new here and new to the smoking world I wanna attempt to build a reverse flow smoker I already have a tank it is a 325 gallon propane tank but it will probably be a few months maybe beginning of next year before I start on it. I am in the research process right now I do know that I wanna add a vertical insulated smoker to it also. And lol of course it will be trailer mounted I am all ears and open to everyone's advise and opinions. Every little bit of help will be grately appreciaged. Thanks everyone

Is a 325 gallon propane tank to big to make a reverse air flow smoker out of or is it to big to make work I've read some negative things about it I kind would like to build the full tank instead of cutting it down but will if I have to

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky