• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

First time in too long.

smokeymose

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 13, 2015
We finally got a perfect day for smoking and I took advantage of it.
Nothing special, just a shoulder butt and other things on the offset.
It's been either too hot or too rainy for too long and I was Jonesing..
Fired up the chimney around 9:00 and the chamber was ready by 9:45 and the butt went in.
butt.jpg
The sides: full smoker.jpg
The sides are done now (the old guy wants to run hot today), but the butt has a way to go.
I'm happy to just hang out and watch the smoke all day with beverage and tasty tunes.
smoker.jpg laptop.jpg
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. I know I am :emoji_blush:
I've missed this and just wanted to share.....

DRKsmoking

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 27, 2021
Looks like a great day to just relax and smoke something.

Nice shoulder,

What are the sides, cant tell in picture

David

SmokinEdge

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jan 18, 2020
Looks great to me! I’m same, fired up the smokehouse yesterday for the sausage, and going in on a whole chicken today. The weather change is welcome. Enjoy your weekend.

tx smoker

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
I'm happy to just hang out and watch the smoke all day with beverage and tasty tunes.
When I grow up I wanna be just like you :emoji_laughing: I always seem to have some sort of project pending that precludes me doing what you're enjoying. Was gonna do some St. Louis ribs today but power washing 10,000 square feet of concrete got in the way. Hopefully one day.....

Robert

smokeymose

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 13, 2015
When I grow up I wanna be just like you :emoji_laughing: I always seem to have some sort of project pending that precludes me doing what you're enjoying. Was gonna do some St. Louis ribs today but power washing 10,000 square feet of concrete got in the way. Hopefully one day.....

Robert
When we bought the place what I liked was the small yard and the small house (I don't have 10,000 ft of concrete including the driveway and the slab under the house).
What up-keep I used to do we hire out now mostly
When you grow up (and get somewhat feeble) you'll find you have more time :emoji_wink:.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.