First time for everything

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

starsfaninco

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 2, 2006
Denver
For the first time, I actually let the weather keep me from getting up early and smoking. I rubbed and prepped two pork butts last night in anticipation of getting up early and cranking up the smoker. However, as I was going to bed last night, it was snowing/raining. When the alarm went off this morning, it was still snowing, and I chose to go back to sleep. I feel shame!!!

However, I have decided to work from home tomorrow, so I will put them on first thing in the morning. Win-win for me :)

KE

Man I think if I could work from home my smoker would be wore out by now.
PDT_Armataz_01_14.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_14.gif

Some times the body just needs it's rest and at least you have the option to work at home and smoke tomorrow so as they say there's always tomorrow! Have fun while the rest of us go to work wishing we could be home smoking!
icon_mrgreen.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky