first time fatty with qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoke_it_up

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Oct 3, 2007
N. Texas
as I said on my other post I would have some qview. heres the start and i'll get the final product up when its done.

Thats some nice grills and the fattie looks great too I cann't wait for the fnish product.

I am intrigued by that tortilla wrap your using. Let us know how it turned out. I have only done them using the meat and bacon as a wrap. Your idea would contain the cheese better I think.

points.gif
For your first fattie.

Now Forever will the dark side claim you. Return you cannot. Doomed you are .
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

when i was looking the fatty up i found a post that someone had done chicken fajita fatty and used the tortilla shell thought i would try it and see what happens. i only used it on 1 of the fattys. sprayed them w/ a applejuice and vodka mix after i put them on so we'll see what happens.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Great Looking Start, Looking forward to seeing final results...

Oh!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
Look at that pink ring!
Looks great!
So what did you think of your first? Well, I'll let you eat a few more slices before you get back to the computer to answer cause by the looks of it I'm betting it was delicious.

it was good if i do anything differant it'll be not adding that much bacon. the sausage itself wasn't that greasy like i thought it would be but the bacon seem like it held alot in. maybe it's just me. other than that it was awsome. and very surpriseing to me my very picky with whatever she eats wife liked it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky