• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

First sous vide

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
I'm to lazy to cook something for 48 hours, maybe someday in the future, but not now. That certainly looks good enough, maybe it is time to at least start thinking about it
My favorite in the sous vide is fish. Wife won't use the sous vide,now I get to cook both meat and fish.

I gotta tell you, only the SV works for 48 hours, We can stay lazy.
You are really missing out, until you put a Chuck Roast in an SV for 48 hours @ 131°. Comes out like a Big Juicy Med-Rare Prime Rib!!
Chucky 50 hours.

Bear

Lwhkb

Fire Starter
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 6, 2017
Got a bag of greens in the fridge waiting patiently. Wanna share your recipe?

Rick
Wish I had an actual recipe for you! Most things I cook I just kinda wing it. I used bacon, garlic, red pepper flakes and stock.

jcam222

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Looks fantastic! My wife makes great keto cheesy cauliflower and also a cauliflower ala vodka. Sous vide is surely an essential kitchen tool.

Lwhkb

Fire Starter
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 6, 2017
Looks fantastic! My wife makes great keto cheesy cauliflower and also a cauliflower ala vodka. Sous vide is surely an essential kitchen tool.
Mind blown!! Never thought about doing cauliflower in a vodka sauce!!! Vodka sauce is my kryptonite......

forktender

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 10, 2008
Lwhkb Lwhkb Running outta cabinet space for storage. Think I need a bigger kitchen....Hmmm....how to work that by the wife?
Jim
SV machines are small, th3y take up about as much room as a stick blender. Ànd you can just use a small 12 pack cooler às the cooking vessel.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.