First smoke of the season

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

skeeter

Smoke Blower
Original poster
OTBS Member
Mar 19, 2007
Avon MN.
fired up the vertical this morning and started with some "Cyndiburgers" and ended the day with some country style ribs using jeff's rub and finished them off in the oven with some apple juice. They will make fine eatin for Sunday lunch. I need to find a recipe for good old fashioned potato salad, sure do miss that.

always feels good to get that first smoke of the year past you.. then again i dont stop even in 3ft of snow..lol

as for your potato salad recipe quest... i posted one in side items, for a more traditional salad, subtitute the sour cream for mayo and add mustard and eggs

Glad to see you back up and smoking Skeeter! I don't know how you can nhandle not smoking all winter - I'd be in serious withdrawl by now!
PDT_Armataz_01_07.gif

That's why I go on a smokin marathon in late fall, so I have goodies all winter.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky