First Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ronf

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Aug 3, 2008
S.E. MI
This my first attempt at Qview. Hope this works

A shoulder and babybacks all rubbed up

Shoulder in the smoker. Ribs will be added later.
More pictures to come now that I have figured
this out.

your on the right track. looking good. im going to bed but ill look back in the am pm whenever i get back to shop. usually get up on sun let nature call and hit the pillows and watch the race eat leftovers like the pork butt, fatties, pork tenderlions, beef roast, chicken sausages, beans,abts. jesus. what did i do this week. i went over board. ill gain 5 lbs tomorrow.
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

once ya get these pics down your good. think i need to get off my rear tomorrow. i have a burnt out drum from last night i need to sand down and paint for my uds project. instead of drinking beer. ok ill work and drink beer.
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif

Looks good Ronf, hope to see more glad your here at SMF and yes what kind of smoker is that?

The smoker is a Charbroil Silver Smoker. I did some modifications that I found on SMF.

This is the heat deflector/distributor that was made
out of a piece of aluminium.

This is the charcoal box that was made from stretch
plate and some steel angle.
I also extended the smoke stack down to the grill level
with a piece of sheet stainless steel.

So far so good RonF. Welcome to SMF. I look forward to see the finished product.

The shoulder hit 170* after about 7hrs. I foil wrapped it and am now waiting to put on the babybacks in about an hour.

Ribs placed in smoker.

Waiting for shoulder to hit 200*. Hopefully it won't
be too much longer!

Well, I finally made it.

Ribs on the smoker

Shoulder done and ready to go

Ribs are ready

Lets' eat

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky