First qview with spares

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cwalk

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Feb 25, 2010
Little Rock, Arkansas
We had a cookout at my mothers today so i decided to do a cuople slab of spares which are my favorite. This is my second time using cherry wood and it gave the ribs awesome flavor. First timedoing qview so hope you all enjoy.

checking temp,. headed to 250

3fcad707_IMG_0302.jpg

temps are at the 250 mark 

ccfd3612_IMG_0304.jpg

time to foil after 2 hours

Reactions: mballi3011
Thanks scarbelly, The kids love when i fire the smoker up. There my taste testers. I just started smoking meat this year and love doing it i just cant wait till college football season when I tailgate. Goooooo Razorbacks

Looks good! Better feed the taste testers before they hijack you with that water gun! lol.. 
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

My kids now complain if I cook chicken any other way than on the smoker.... little ingrates! lol

cool.gif

Well the Q-view looks outstanding and the ribs I'm really sure are absolutely fabulous. I'm sure that the kids are really happy with dads new found love for food.
points.gif
should defiantly be awarded. 

We just moved into our new house this month and all I wanna do is smoke meat. I have a n ice patio and smoke area so all's I gotta do is load up on the meat. This weekend ill try a brisket so be looking out for it. This site is awesome.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky