First Pork Butt

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

raypeel

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Sep 14, 2007
Enid OK
Here's some Q's of this weekend. I stopped at 188 (everyone was hungry) and had to slice the larger half. I left the smaller half wrapped up and was able to pull it a couple of hours later. I also included a Q of a turkey my son and I rotiseried the weekend before.

Thanks to everyone that helped me get'r'done. It was very tender and jucy.

Ray:

Congrats on your first butt and those ABTs look real good too.

congrats dude.........nice job

once you get some smokes to finish under your belt.......NEXT time, if they get hungry......you will beat em off with a club till its done

d8de

Great Qview Ray! Nice job!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I will start earlier next time so I can pull, but it was good sliced. Thanks for your help Friday evening Walking Dude.

please.......don't thank me..........thank this site.........

i wuldn't have the info OR the confidence if its wans't for this site.....

but your welcome by ALL means

d8de

Everything looks great Ray! You did a fine job! Slicing the butts not to bad you can always make chicken fried pork with the left overs. I do that often. The family loves it.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky