first fatty and baby backs w/qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

erain

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 2, 2008
cental minnesota
hello, just got puter back up and running and reloaded everything. here some pics from last weekend. i did my first fattie ever. took some ground pork and whipped up an italian sausage mix and did a "pizza" fattie, pizza sauce,pepporoni,mushrooms,blk olives,italian seasonings and mozzerella cheese, added some chese to the top when it reached temp and left it in til melted. ribs were treated with a rub,spritzed with apple juice every so often, did the 2-2-1 method. added some homeade bbq sauce last 2o min.

fattie unglued

goin into smoke

done with topping

baby backs going into foil

done with brown sugar/vineger sauce

Looks mighty tasty, I think you got it going on!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Mighty fine vittles erain! That fatty sounds mighty good, course now yall be addicted to fatties and ya can only ease the pain by cookin more of um! Nice work!

Xsolent smoke man!!! Shoulda took a pic when ya sliced up that fatty!!
biggrin.gif
The roll was great lookin and by the pics it didnt leak or bust open. You can sure stuff fattys!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Hey Erain. Good looking Fatty. Did my 1st ones yesterday. Won't be the last either. Had the leftovers for breakfast this morn.

Looks Great Erain,I see you were still smoking with the puter down! Glad to have you & your Qview back buddy.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky