first fatty and baby backs w/qview

Discussion in 'Pork' started by erain, May 11, 2008.

1. erain

erain Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

hello, just got puter back up and running and reloaded everything. here some pics from last weekend. i did my first fattie ever. took some ground pork and whipped up an italian sausage mix and did a "pizza" fattie, pizza sauce,pepporoni,mushrooms,blk olives,italian seasonings and mozzerella cheese, added some chese to the top when it reached temp and left it in til melted. ribs were treated with a rub,spritzed with apple juice every so often, did the 2-2-1 method. added some homeade bbq sauce last 2o min.

fattie unglued

goin into smoke

done with topping

baby backs going into foil

done with brown sugar/vineger sauce

2. cman95

cman95 Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

Looks mighty tasty, I think you got it going on!![​IMG]

3. Great job on the ribs and fattie.The q-view are making me hungry and it's only 3:00 a.m. here.[​IMG] But I guess there is no wrong time to eat ribs and fatties.[​IMG]

4. travcoman45

travcoman45 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Mighty fine vittles erain! That fatty sounds mighty good, course now yall be addicted to fatties and ya can only ease the pain by cookin more of um! Nice work!

5. chargrilled

chargrilled Meat Mopper

Xsolent smoke man!!! Shoulda took a pic when ya sliced up that fatty!![​IMG] The roll was great lookin and by the pics it didnt leak or bust open. You can sure stuff fattys!!![​IMG]

6. cowgirl

cowgirl Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Mmmmm! Looks awesome Erain![​IMG]

7. erain

erain Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

8. daboys

daboys Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Hey Erain. Good looking Fatty. Did my 1st ones yesterday. Won't be the last either. Had the leftovers for breakfast this morn.

9. coyote

coyote Master of the Pit

great job on both the ribs and FATTIE..

10. desertlites

desertlites Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Looks Great Erain,I see you were still smoking with the puter down! Glad to have you & your Qview back buddy.

11. crewcab4x4

crewcab4x4 Smoking Fanatic

Good lookin smoke!! Looks like some good eatin.

Jason

12. mr porky

mr porky Meat Mopper SMF Premier Member

Nice indeed! [​IMG] I guess I need to do a fatty myself for next weekend. /drools