First Fattie Smoke Today with Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hp409ss

Original poster
Dec 29, 2009
Boise Idaho
Decided to do my first fattie smoke for some Sunday football. Made 2 fatties one with scrambled eggs, home made potatoes and cheddar cheese. The 2nd scrambled eggs, linguessa sausage and pepper jack cheese. Smoked with apple chips in a MES till they hit 175.

The Weave

The Goods

Ready to roll the scrambled egg, potato and cheddar cheese fattie

All Rolled Up

Ready to roll scrambled eggs, linguessa and pepper jack cheese fattie

My Little Helper

Out Of The Smoker

Scrambled egg, potato and cheddar cheese fattie

Scrambled eggs, linguessa and pepper jack cheese fattie

And thats it, everyone that was over loved them and being the first time eating them i thought they were great. There is none left and I have requests for next week.

Great looking set of fatties.
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

I have never done one of these but I'm going to now! I haven't had breakfast yet and man that looks goooood!

Vwery nice set of fatties you have there. One thing I did notice is in the picture with your helper is that the fattie is wrpped in saran wrap (thats a good thing) the ting I would advise you to do is grab the ends of the saran wrap and then twist the fattie holding the ends titely and it will tighten the wrap and compact your fattie and that would help it stay together during the smoke. But the fattie really looks great and really yummo too. So for your first
points.gif
for the great job that you did with the fattie an the Qview.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky