First attempt at Stuffed Sausage Balls

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

prebeck32

Original poster
Aug 25, 2010
Still new to the "art of smoking," but people really seemed to like these bacon wrapped treats! I've added my pictures and instructions on how I cooked them. Enjoy!

I used some breakfast sausage and rolled the logs into little balls. With each ball, I "pitted" each one and place a jalapeno slice inside for some bite! Sorry for the bad picture...

41a51c4b_smoker24.jpg

On top of the jalapeno, I put a pepperjack cheese cube in the middle. After that, I simply closed the hole to complete the sausage ball.

2d593100_smoker25.jpg

Once the sausage ball is complete, individually wrap with bacon.

9d581198_smoker27.jpg

I smoked these over hickory, which really added a good kick of flavor. Cook at 240-250 degrees for approximately 2 hours.

65fd9813_smoker31.jpg

43c24a92_smoker33.jpg

Congrats on your first Moinks- That is the name for the tasty morsel you created

Welcome to SMF glad to have you with us

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky