First attempt at Stuffed Sausage Balls

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

prebeck32

Original poster
Aug 25, 2010
Still new to the "art of smoking," but people really seemed to like these bacon wrapped treats! I've added my pictures and instructions on how I cooked them. Enjoy!

I used some breakfast sausage and rolled the logs into little balls. With each ball, I "pitted" each one and place a jalapeno slice inside for some bite! Sorry for the bad picture...

41a51c4b_smoker24.jpg

On top of the jalapeno, I put a pepperjack cheese cube in the middle. After that, I simply closed the hole to complete the sausage ball.

2d593100_smoker25.jpg

Once the sausage ball is complete, individually wrap with bacon.

9d581198_smoker27.jpg

I smoked these over hickory, which really added a good kick of flavor. Cook at 240-250 degrees for approximately 2 hours.

65fd9813_smoker31.jpg

43c24a92_smoker33.jpg

scarbelly

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
OTBS Member
Jul 26, 2009
Congrats on your first Moinks- That is the name for the tasty morsel you created

Welcome to SMF glad to have you with us

Hot Threads

AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.