First ABT's

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

abomb

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 7, 2009
Broken Arrow Oklahoma
Smoked my first ABT's yesterday...I stuffed them with Cream Cheese, Monterey Jack Cheese and Garlic Powder...Pretty simply for such an amazing taste...
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

Getting the Jap's prepped...

Ready for filling...

Ready to be wrapped...

Ready for the smoker...

The end results...

Yes, I am definately hooked. I am already planning on what I want to do next weekend! I smoked these puppies on my GOSM. It was my first time to use this new smoker. This was my second smoke ever. I cooked them for about an hour and fifteen minutes or so, basically until they looked good and done! Thanks for the comments guys. Catch ya on the flip side.

Very nice there Abomb. I like your choice of fillings and sometimes I like alittle meat threwn in with the too. Bit you should make about a couple dozen because if you have ever had them chilled alittle or better just out of the refrig they are really good that way to. I have just learned to keep stock on some of the smoked products around in the frig or even the freezer it makes for fast eats.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky