firing up the smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

00tjwrangler

Original poster
Oct 20, 2011
so im firing up the smoking right now its getting up to temp  going to smoke ribs today    i built my smoker out of a old upright freezer

well if i knew how to take them off my phone and upload them i would but idk  im having a problem with temp right now

not having any luck i had to put  the ribs on the grill they have been out  to long and dont want to spoil   cant get my smoker up to temp

I do ribs in my Weber kettle grill all the time. I think they are as good as they are in my smoker. If you have a gas grill just put some chips in a foil pouch & punch some holes in it & then throw it in over a burner. If your grill is charcoal just throw a couple of chunks on the charcoal. Either way you'll have smoked ribs.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky