Fire Roasted Habernero Hot Sauce

Discussion in 'Sauces, Rubs & Marinades' started by rickw, Jul 15, 2009.

1. rickw

rickw Master of the Pit OTBS Member

While I was dowsing my dinner with Weldons Fire Roasted Habernero Hot Sauce I thought I really should share it with all you guys and gals. My neighbor brings me this back from .Arkansas when he goes down once a year for hunting. I called them up to see if they would ship it to me when I run out and they said they don't ship it but gave me the name of the company that makes it for them

While this is not Weldons it is the same exact thing. Check it out here . It's pretty hot but it has a flavor that is wonderful on all kinds of stuff. Give it a try if you're a fan of hot food. Oh, it's a good additive to some of those store bought bbq sauces too.

2. planeguy

planeguy Smoke Blower

I have a cider mill by my house in upstate NY (Fly Creek Cider Mill) www.flycreekcidermill.com
    that sells a smoked habenro sauce that is great. The sell & ship from their website. They also have homemade bbq sauces and rubs. The cinnaman chipolte rub is great.

3. rivet

rivet Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Hey thanks for posting that hot sauce...sounds real good. I noticed their "good & evil " sauce too. Ever try that one?

4. rickw

rickw Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Never tried that one Rivet but I'm sure willing to try it.

5. mballi3011

mballi3011 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

As a kid I loved hot foods and as a teenager I really loved hot food and now as an adult I still like it hot but have to take a pill for it. So every morning I wake and take a little pink pill and I still like it hot so I think I'll some of that stuff. Just one question Rivet: Does that hot sauce go good wu=ith a little pink pill.[​IMG]