Finally,my first QVIEW

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

camocook

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Apr 21, 2007
Phila. Pa.
Pork butt has been on about 8 hrs.Temp at 240*.TBS.Nice bark.Meat temp at 158*. Getting ready to spritz with welch's white grape juice.Forgot to get some apple.I did it before ,it works.Gonna wrap it in foil soon.When ready gonna let Dolores do the shredding,she likes it and she's pretty good at shredding my butt. lol

I'm having trouble posting multiple pics so I'll try one at a time.

sounds like a good plan, cept the pic part! No pic on this end.
PDT_Armataz_01_15.gif

Hmmm which link are you putting in the post? Just click on the appropriate link below the picture and paste that into the post. It says it's been moved or deleted.

I don't know what I'm doing but I can't get more than 1 pic on at a time..........I hope these went through.I can see them on my screen.It's only my second time doing this ever.

I put it in the img and it says copied then I paste.I can see them all.Come on..........are you guys messin with me?

I see the last one, the same as the first one (second verse - same as the first, sorry) You should be able to click the IMG code under the pic, paste it here, then go back to photobucket and copy the next one (works best with multiple browsers open) and paste it. Be sure to leave a few lines between the pics though.

Keep trying

THANK YOU !!! I'm going to use SoFlaQuer's finishing sauce{first time} and his Carolina mustard sauce.We liked it before.Gotta get a head of cabbage now for some slaw.More QVIEW to come.

Hey buddy where ya been? Haven't seen you around for a while. Nice to see you again. I thought I smelt smoke coming from the south, and from the looks of your Q-View you done good!!

I was working in Va. Beach for a couple of mos.I have seasonal work and it was a good deal to get some work over the winter.Nice to hear from you too.

Well the one on the smoker looks good
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
don't think I wanna see da other
biggrin.gif

Looks mighty good to me, course to give you my truly honest opinion, you'll have to send it here for tasting, we will return the unused portion for your consideration!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky