Finally got my rhino back

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tyotrain

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Mar 31, 2010
Upstate new york
Well I finally got my rhino back it's been about 2 months. I had a brand new motor put in it 660 cc a wench put on and a 2nd battery put in(for the wench) good to have her back lol

43f21002-5e49-9e69.jpg

Smoke-N-Dave. Tapatalk iPhone

We use golf carts down here in Florida!   
icon_cool.gif

AL I have one of them to that i redid.. here is a few pic's

Before

5810aaa7_IMG_0091.jpg

Before

55948a7c_IMG_0092.jpg

before

e97255dd_IMG_0094.jpg

And After

e30271d7_IMG_0099.jpg

After

7f9a3fc9_IMG_0103.jpg

Here is a pic of my cart i use to cruz around town..

0aeab441_cellpic2036.jpg

I get some looks with that one lol

That's cool Man! I could use your expertise. Mine was stolen by a couple of kids last year. They stole my neighbors too & played bumper cars with them. The cops found the cart, but needless to say mine is a little banged up. 

That's cool Man! I could use your expertise. Mine was stolen by a couple of kids last year. They stole my neighbors too & played bumper cars with them. The cops found the cart, but needless to say mine is a little banged up. 

AL if ya ever need any help or have any ? on your golf cart feel free to PM me.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky